Annuity Products for Advisor Clients
Annuities are a potential way for your clients to establish a reliable lifetime income stream. By partnering with LPL Financial, you can combine your understanding of annuities with our access to extensive offerings and strategies that have potential benefits for both your clients and your business.
A portfolio of products at the ready
LPL offers you access to a broad array of annuity investments from more than 40 companies. We’ve also partnered with five leading insurance companies to develop a suite of innovative fee-based variable annuities.
Annuity tools to build an impressive practice
You’ll have access to robust annuity research platforms and annuity tools, including:
- Internal Annuity Consultants: A dedicated team provides insight, suggestions, and education on all annuity products and research tools.
- Annuity Intelligence: This comparison tool delivers detailed reports including fees and expenses, rider descriptions, sub-account data from Morningstar, and contract structuring guidelines.
- S&P VA Profiles: Get access to individual sub-account performance reports, hypothetical illustrations, and contract profiles.
- Vital Annuity: A fixed annuity search engine that sources some of the most competitive products and rates.
- SPIA Quote Engine: A single-premium immediate annuity quote engine that delivers guaranteed quotes from 10 premier carriers.
- LPL Research: Recommendations for fee-based variable annuity asset allocation.
Annuities are long-term investment vehicles designed for retirement purposes. Gains from tax-deferred investments are taxable as ordinary income upon withdrawal. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company. Withdrawals made prior to age 59 are subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax and surrender charges may apply.
Variable annuities are long-term, tax-deferred investment vehicles designed for retirement purposes and contain both an investment and insurance component. They have fees and charges, including mortality and expense risk charges, administrative fees, and contract fees. They are sold only by prospectus. The investment returns and principal value of the available sub-account portfolios will fluctuate so that the value of an investor's unit, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original value.
Riders are additional guarantee options that are available to an annuity or life insurance contract holder. While some riders are part of an existing contract, many others may carry additional fees, charges and restrictions, and the policy holder should review their contract carefully before purchasing. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.