LPL Financial Advisors Represent Over a Quarter of Those Named Among The Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors by Industry Publication
LPL Financial is proud to announce that 27 LPL advisors and advisor teams are included among the 2017 Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers list published by PLANADVISER, a leading industry publication reporting on the retirement plan industry.
The Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers were selected for the list based on quantitative data, including the number of retirement plans under advisement and the value of qualified plan assets, as provided to the PLANADVISER Retirement Plan Adviser Survey by advisors and advisor firms. The top 100 were awarded among four categories: individuals, small teams, large teams and mega teams. Team sizes were determined by number of advisors and number of total employees, including support staff.
LPL Financial advisors and teams who were recognized include:
More than $900M in assets served
- James Czerniak, The Private Bank, Chicago
- James McQuillan, RJF Financial Services, Minneapolis
More than 110 plans
- Edward Chairvolotti, Chairvolotti Financial, Winter Park, Fla.
- Jim Sampson, Cornerstone Retirement, Warwick, R.I.
- Russell Warye, Benefit Partners Group, Libertyville, Ill.
More than $900M in assets served and more than 110 plans
- Corby Dall, 401(k) Advisors Intermountain, Sandy, Utah
More than $1.8B in assets served
- Baystate Fiduciary Advisors, Inc., Boston
- Strategic Retirement Group, Inc., White Plains, N.Y.
- StoneStreet Equity LLC, White Plains, N.Y.
- The Kieckhefer Group, Brookfield, Wis.
More than 125 plans
- Achievement Retirement, Denver
- Associated Financial Group, Minnetonka, Minn.
- Channel Financial, Golden Valley, Minn.
- Kidder Advisers LLC, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Plan Sponsor Consultants, Alpharetta, Ga.
More than $4B in assets served
- Compass Financial Partners, Greensboro, N.C.
- Institutional Investment Consulting, Bloomfield Hills, Mich.
More than 180 plans
- Clearpoint Financial, Bellevue, Wash.
- HB Retirement, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Level Four Wealth Management, Irvine, Calif.
- Oswold Financial, Inc., Cleveland
- Sequoia Consulting Group, San Mateo, Calif.
- Washington Financial Group, McLean, Va.
More than $4B in assets served and more than 180 plans
- MRP, Denver
- WhartonHill Advisors, Ft. Washington, Pa.
More than $12B in assets served
- Sheridan Road Financial, Northbrook, Ill.
More than 250 Plans
- Retirement Benefits Group, San Diego
“On behalf of LPL, I applaud these advisors and firms on being recognized by PLANADVISER for their contribution to the retirement plan industry,” said David Reich, LPL executive vice president and head of Retirement Partners, High Net Worth and The Private Trust Company. “The commitment these advisors have made to support their clients is invaluable work that helps plan participants work toward better retirement outcomes. We are a proud partner to these honorees and look forward to supporting their continued success.”
LPL Financial is a leading provider to independent retirement plan advisors. Advisors associated with LPL serviced an estimated 46,000 retirement plans with an estimated $127 billion in retirement plan assets, as of Dec. 31, 2016. LPL provides a dedicated team, tools and services to support advisors serving retirement plans.
LPL Financial, PLANADVISER and Advisor DBA firms are all separate entities.