LPL advisors recognized on the list include:
- #4 Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, Calif.
- #8 Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Inc., Newton, Mass.
- #54 Deborah Danielson, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas, Nev.
- #173 Gina Bolvin Bernarduci, Bolvin Wealth Management Group, Inc., Boston, Mass.
- #178 Lisa Guzek Montagne, LGM Wealth Management, Bloomington, Minn.
- #206 Lisa Bodine, Penn Wealth Planning LLC, New Hope, Pa.
- #213 Anh Tran, JanHobbs Financial Group, Orange, Calif.
- #225 Julia Carlson, Financial Freedom Wealth Management Group, Newport, Ore.
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate these dedicated and talented advisors on being included in this distinguished list,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “We thank them for the contributions they have made to their clients and their communities and for demonstrating the value of LPL’s independent platform to help women reach their full potential in our industry. LPL is proud to be a supporting partner to each one of these advisors, and we wish them continued success.”
This year’s Top Women Wealth Advisors list expanded to include 250 financial advisors, who, according to Forbes, were selected for the list based on insights from SHOOK Research, compiled from an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data. Advisors are assessed on a variety of criteria, including in-person interviews, years of experience, compliance records and assets under management*.
LPL Financial, Forbes, SHOOK Research and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.
This award does not evaluate the quality of services provided to clients and is not indicative of this advisor’s future performance. Neither LPL Financial nor the advisors pay a fee to Forbes in exchange for inclusion in the Top Women Wealth Advisors list.
*The Forbes ranking of America’s Top Women Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data, rating thousands of wealth advisors with a minimum of seven years of experience and weighing factors like revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience and best practices learned through telephone and in-person interviews. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receives a fee in exchange for rankings.