LPL Financial Advisors Dominate NAPA’s Top Women Advisors List
LPL Financial is proud to announce that 27 of its advisors are included in the 2016 National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) Top Women Advisors ranking published by NAPA Net,the editorial arm for NAPA. The annual list recognized 110 women advisors for their significant contributions to the retirement plan industry.
“On behalf of LPL, we are extremely proud of these advisors for their commitment to their clients and their achievements in the retirement plan industry,” said David Reich, LPL executive vice president and head of LPL Retirement Partners, High Net Worth and The Private Trust Company. “More than ever, Americans need support to plan for a successful retirement. The work these advisors do to enable clients to invest in their futures is tremendously important. We are honored to be able to support these esteemed women as they continue to grow their practices and serve their clients.”
LPL advisors recognized on the list, listed alphabetically, include:
- Therese Anderson, Plan Sponsor Consultants
- Jessica Ballin, 401(k) Plan Professionals
- Pamela Brooks, Oswald Financial, Inc.
- Mary Caballero, Impact Benefits & Retirement
- Shawn Christiansen, Retirement Benefits Group
- Robin Coggins, The Point Financial Group
- Barbara Delaney, StoneStreet Advisor Group
- Janet Ganong, The Kieckhefer Group
- Lisa Garcia, FiduciaryFirst
- Addie George, Plan Sponsor Consultants
- Cynthia Hodges, Achieve Retirement
- Eva Kalivas, EPIC Retirement Services Consulting
- Krystle Kaufman, Resources Investment Advisors
- Kristina Keck, Woodruff-Sawyer & Company
- Kathleen Kelly, Compass Financial Partners
- Ellen Lander, Renaissance Benefit Advisors Group LLC
- Janine Moore, Peak Financial Group LLC
- Karie O’Connor, HPL&S
- Heidi Sidley, StoneStreet Equity LLC
- Keri Spanier, SLW Retirement Plan Advisors
- Molly Spowal, J.W. Terrill Retirement Services
- Lori Stevenson, Compass Financial Partners
- Leneen Strickfaden, Bukaty Companies Financial Services
- Jacinta Thompson, VisionPoint Advisory Group
- Lauren Warnock, Carrera Retirement Company
- Megan Warzinski, HB Retirement
- Jenna Witherbee, 401(k) Plan Professionals
Candidates were nominated and voted on by industry associates as well as evaluated by a NAPA panel of judges based on information about their practice, experience and accomplishments, as provided by nominees.
NAPA Net honored top women advisors in three categories: All-Stars, top producers within their own practice; Captains, All-Stars who are also principals, owners or team captains of their organizations; and Rising Stars, those with fewer than five years of experience as an advisor.
LPL Financial is a leading provider to independent retirement plan advisors. Advisors associated with LPL serviced an estimated 45,000 retirement plans with an estimated $129 billion in retirement plan assets, as of Sept. 30, 2016. LPL Retirement Partners provides a dedicated team to support advisors serving retirement plans and offers tools and services, including its Small Market Solution, that enable retirement plan business to remain cost efficient. LPL also offers the unique capabilities of Worksite Financial Solutions, with features such as automated rollover solutions and an integrated wellness program.
LPL Financial, the National Association of Plan Advisors and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.