LPL Financial Advisors Comprise 21 Spots Among Bank Investment Consultant’s Top 100
LPL Financial is proud to announce that 21 of its advisors are recognized in the 2016 “Top 100 Bank Advisors” ranking published by Bank Investment Consultant (BIC), a leading information source for bank and credit union financial advisors.
The annual list recognizes successful bank and credit union financial advisors in the United States based on several key areas, including 2016 assets under management (AUM); percentage growth in both AUM and production; amount of fee-based business; and the ratio of production-to-AUM.
“We congratulate these outstanding advisors for this recognition of their achievements and commitment to their clients,” said Arthur Osman, executive vice president of Business Consulting, LPL Financial. “We are pleased to once again see so many LPL-affiliated advisors singled out as among the best in the industry. We are proud to be associated with this distinguished group and their institutions.”
LPL Financial advisors recognized on the list include:
- #7 – James Christy, Northwest Federal Credit Uniom
- #15 – Russell Cesari, Northwest Federal Credit Union
- #18 – Gregory Stahl, The Bank of Tampa
- #31 – Jerry Toney, Cadence Bank
- #40 – Joseph Cappello, ESL Federal Credit Union
- #42 – Raymond Beloin, Webster Bank
- #43 – Michael Kruchten, First Midwest Bank
- #45 – Matthew O’Connor, Webster Bank
- #47 – Matthew Griffin, Family Trust Federal Credit Union
- #49 – Robert Stenzel, First Midwest Bank
- #57 – Austin Green, Mountain America Credit Union
- #60 – Jason Holt, F&M Bank
- #64 – Sidney Soria, Mountain America Credit Union
- #71 – Jason Giordano, Webster Bank
- #74 – Allen Cantoni, ESL Federal Credit Union
- #78 – Natalie Estabrooks, ESL Federal Credit Union
- #82 – John Evans, MidWestOne Bank
- #88 – Ryan Hale, Kennebunk Savings Bank
- #94 – Robert Cosentino, Webster Bank
- #96 – John Gurski, Kennebunk Savings Bank
- #100 – Christian Gehlen, ESL Federal Credit Union
LPL Financial Institution Services is the nation’s leading provider of third-party investment services to financial institutions, offering insurance and investment services to approximately 750 banks and credit unions nationwide*. Institution Services provides resources, high-touch service, consulting and technology solutions to support bank and credit union wealth management programs. The full BIC Top 100 Advisors list for 2016 can be found online at bankinvestmentconsultant.com.
* 2015/2016 Kehrer Bielan TPM Survey. Based on Financial Institution Market Share.
Bank Investment Consultants ranked advisors by assigning a score between 1 and 11 on the following 6 variables: (1) assets under management; (2) trailing-12 month production; (3) percentage increase in AUM from the previous year; (4) percentage increase in T-12 production; (5) amount of fee business; and (6) the ratio of production-per-AUM. (Note: We defined 2015 AUM as the amount an advisor had as of Aug. 31, 2016. Likewise, for T-12 production, we used the 12-month period ending Aug. 31, 2016.)
LPL Financial, Bank Investment Consultants, and the listed Banks and Credit Unions are all separate entities.