LPL Advisor Stanley Funches Sees Opportunity in Diversity
LPL Advisor Inclusion Council member Stanley Funches, president, INTELUS Wealth Management, suggests learning to look past your preconceived assumptions to find the vast opportunities in serving clients from different backgrounds.
LPL believes all Americans deserve access to personalized financial advice. To support advisors’ ability to serve an increasingly diverse marketplace, LPL is strengthening its focus on attracting, developing and retaining an equally diverse range of advisors by delivering the support and resources that can help their businesses thrive.
In celebration of Diversity Awareness Month, throughout October LPL features advisors providing their unique perspectives on how diversity and inclusion drives growth.
This is Stanley Funches’ perspective.
Learn about LPL’s growing Diversity and Inclusion initiative to increase support to advisors.
- LPL Advisor Laura LaTourette Shares Why Diversity and Inclusion Should Matter to Financial Planners
- LPL Advisor Lisa VanArsdale Offers Ideas on How to Grow a Diverse Client Base
- Advisor’s Filipino Culture Influences her Client Relationships
- Family of Financial Advisors Help Bridge Gap Between Generations
- How I Built a Thriving Practice Serving as Both Advisor and Advocate