LPL Advisor Laura LaTourette Shares Why Diversity and Inclusion Should Matter to Financial Planners
LPL Advisor Inclusion Council member Laura LaTourette, CFP®, founder, North Georgia Wealth Management Group, shares her advice on what it takes to be successful in serving the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
LPL believes all Americans deserve access to objective financial advice. To support advisors’ ability to serve an increasingly diverse marketplace, LPL is strengthening its focus on attracting, developing and retaining an equally diverse range of advisors by delivering the support and resources that can help their businesses thrive.
In celebration of Diversity Awareness Month, throughout October LPL features advisors providing their unique perspectives on how diversity and inclusion drives growth.
This is Laura LaTourette’s perspective.
Learn about LPL’s growing Diversity and Inclusion initiative to increase support to advisors.
- LPL Advisor Lisa VanArsdale Offers Ideas on How to Grow a Diverse Client Base
- LPL Advisor Stanley Funches Sees Opportunity in Diversity
- Advisor’s Filipino Culture Influences her Client Relationships
- Family of Financial Advisors Help Bridge Gap Between Generations
- How I Built a Thriving Practice Serving as Both Advisor and Advocate