According to Forbes, advisors are selected for the Top Women Wealth Advisors list based on insights from SHOOK Research™, which compiles quantitative and qualitative data. Advisors are assessed on a variety of criteria, including years of experience and assets under management*.
LPL advisors recognized on the list include:
- #2 – Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Inc., Newton, Mass.
- #6 – Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, Calif.
- #62 – Deborah Danielson, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas
- #107 – Lisa Bodine, Penn Wealth Planning LLC, New Hope, Pa.
- #130 – Gina Bolvin Bernarduci, Bolvin Wealth Management Group, Inc., Boston
- #189 – Lisa Guzek Montagne, LGM Wealth Management, Bloomington, Minn.
- #198 – Lori Price, Price Financial Group, Wilton, Conn.
- #209 – Julia Carlson, Financial Freedom Wealth Management Group, Newport, Ore.
“On behalf of LPL, I applaud these individuals for being recognized as one of the best at what they do, which is build relationships and deliver objective advice that enriches their clients’ lives,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “LPL is proud to support each one of these advisors, and we are grateful for the impact they are able to have to promote diversity in financial services by leading the way for other women to build thriving, female-owned practices.”
LPL Financial, Forbes, and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.
* The Forbes ranking of America’s Top Women Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data, rating thousands of wealth advisors with a minimum of seven years of experience and weighing factors like revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience and best practices learned through telephone and in-person interviews. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receives a fee in exchange for ranking.