Barron's Ranks 26 LPL Financial Advisors Among America's Best
LPL Financial is proud to announce that 26 LPL independent advisors were ranked among the Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in America by Barron’s, a leading financial magazine. In addition, two LPL advisors were ranked No. 1 in their respective states, including Charles Zhang of Michigan and Jeffery Vincent of Wyoming.
The annual list highlights top-performing financial advisors from across the country based on data and information provided by more than 4,000 of the nation's most successful advisors. Factors considered in determining the rankings include: assets under management, revenue generated for their firms, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work.
“On behalf of our firm, I congratulate the 26 LPL advisors on receiving this esteemed industry award,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “This recognition showcases the commitment they have made to help their clients work toward their financial goals through building trusting relationships and providing objective financial advice. LPL is proud to support these advisors with the technology, resources and tools that enable them to operate their businesses efficiently and effectively, to be positioned for continued growth and to continue to deliver value to their clients.”
LPL advisors named to the Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors include:
- Lalia Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, Calif., #27
- Kerrick Bubb, KWB Wealth Managers Group, Redlands, Calif., #89
- Mark Brown, Brown & Tedstrom, Inc., Denver, #15
- Joan Valenti, Valenti Wealth Management, Farmington, Conn., #33
- G. Ward Keever IV, Covenant Wealth Strategies LLC, Wilmington, Del., #5
- Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Newton, Mass., #7
- Mark Winthrop, Winthrop Wealth Management, Westborough, Mass., #19
- Charles Zhang, Zhang Financial, Portage, Mich., #1
- Bennett Marks, Marks Group Wealth Management, Minnetonka, Minn., #10
- Bill Sukup, Wealth Enhancement Group, Woodbury, Minn., #19
- Margaret Webb, Wealth Enhancement Group, Burnsville, Minn., #21
- Stephen H. Wedel, Four Seasons Wealth Management, St. Louis, #16
- Jeffrey Carbone, Cornerstone Financial Partners, Huntersville, N.C., #10
- Andrew Smith, Cornerstone Financial Partners, Huntersville, N.C., #11
- Rick Fisher, Fisher Wealth Management, Burlington, N.C., #21
- Mark Cortazzo, MACRO Consulting Group, Parsippany, N.J., #16
- Andy Schwartz, Bleakley Financial Group, Fairfield, N.J., #27
- Deborah Danielson, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas, #6
- Wayne von Borstel, von Borstel & Associates, Portland, Ore., #9
- Robert Fragrasso, Fragrasso Financial Advisors, Pittsburgh, Pa., #4
- Pamela Benzer-Corrigan, GAAM Wealth Advisors, Kingsport, Tenn., #4
- Erin Botsford, The Botsford Group, Frisco, Texas, #19
- Jamie Cox, Harris Financial Group, Richmond, Va., #17
- Kelly Campbell, Campbell Wealth Management, Alexandria, Va., #21
- Vince Cimino, Cimino and Associates, Clinton, Wis., #14
- Jeffrey Vincent, Vincent Financial Services, Riverton, Wyo., #1
LPL Financial and Barron's are not affiliated.
LPL Financial and the Advisor firms referenced are all separate entities.