“This is a tremendous honor. LPL congratulates our advisors for reaching this level of esteem in their careers,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “This award shines a light on their commitment to delivering personalized service to create better outcomes for their clients. We are proud to have the opportunity to support each one of these independent business owners, and we thank them for their contributions to their clients and the industry.”
LPL advisors named to the Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors include:
- Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, Calif., #33
- Kerrick Bubb, KWB Wealth Managers Group, Redlands, Calif., #76
- Michael Allard, CalBay Investments Inc., Danville, Calif. #116
- Mark Brown, Brown & Tedstrom, Inc., Denver, #10
- Joan Valenti, Valenti Wealth Management, Farmington, Conn., #34
- Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Newton, Mass., #6
- Bennett Marks, Marks Group Wealth Management, Minnetonka, Minn., #6
- Bill Sukup, Wealth Enhancement Group, Woodbury, Minn., #23
- Rick Fisher, Fisher Wealth Management, Burlington, N.C., #17
- Andy Schwartz, Bleakley Financial Group, Fairfield, N.J., #20
- Deborah Danielson, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas, #2
- Wayne von Borstel, von Borstel & Associates, Portland, Ore., #11
- Robert Fragasso, Fragasso Financial Advisors, Pittsburgh, Pa., #5
- Michael Hirthler, Jacobi Capital Management, Wilkes Barre, Pa., #30
- Jamie Cox, Harris Financial Group, Richmond, Va., #13
- Kelly Campbell, Campbell Wealth Management, Alexandria, Va., #22
- Matt Riesenweber, Cornerstone Wealth Strategies, Kennewick, Wash., #26
- Vince Cimino, Cimino and Associates, Clinton, Wis., #12
- Jeffrey Vincent, Vincent Financial Services, Riverton, Wyo., #1
Barron’s Top 1,200 Advisors is based on assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work.
LPL Financial and Barron's are not affiliated.
LPL Financial and the Advisor firms referenced are all separate entities.