40 LPL Financial Advisors Ranked Among Top Retirement Plan Advisors
LPL Financial is proud to announce that 40 affiliated advisors have been recognized among the 2017 Financial Times Top 401 Retirement Plan Advisors. The list is produced by Financial Times, a leading financial industry publication, in collaboration with research partner Ignites Research, a subsidiary of the publication that provides business intelligence on asset management.
The advisors were chosen for the list based on several criteria including retirement plan assets, growth in retirement plan business, years of experience, industry certifications and compliance record. The average advisor recognized in this year’s Top 401 list has 19 years of experience and manages over $1.6 billion in retirement plan assets, according to Financial Times.
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate these successful LPL advisors on being among the top advisors in the country recognized for the work they do to help Americans save for their retirement,” said Bill Beardsley, LPL senior vice president, Retirement Partners. “These LPL advisors are leading the way for our industry by demonstrating the importance and value of providing access to resources and support that enable employees to work toward their retirement goals. We are proud to support these advisors and wish them continued success.”
LPL advisors recognized on the list, listed alphabetically, include:
- Therese Anderson, Plan Sponsor Consultants, Brookeville, Md.
- William Beale, HB Retirement, Pittsburgh
- Michael Brown, ClearPoint Financial, Bellevue, Wash.
- Joe Brummel, Wealth Enhancement Group, Burnsville, Minn.
- Edward Chairvolotti, Chairvolotti Financial Inc., Winter Park, Fla.
- John Clark, Heffernan Financial Services, San Francisco
- Adam Conway, Harbor Retirement Planning, Wellesley, Mass.
- Corby Dall, 401k Advisors Intermountain, Sandy, Utah
- Andrew Degroat, WhartonHill Advisors, Ft. Washington, Pa.
- Eduardo Gimenez, Raffa Retirement Services, Rockville, Md.
- Keith Gredys, Kidder Advisers, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Ian Hartley, Westgate Capital Consultants, Tacoma, Wash.
- David Hatter, Arista Financial Group, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Benjamin Hill, Blueprint Financial, Cleveland
- Michael Kane, Plan Sponsor Consultants, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Stephen Karam, Karam Financial Group, Fall River, Mass.
- Kathleen Kelly, Compass Financial Partners, Greensboro, N.C.
- Robert Kieckhefer, Kieckhefer Group, Brookfield, Wis.
- Dan Kinney, Jr., RetireRight, West Des Moines, Iowa
- David Kuchar, Oswald Financial, Inc., Cleveland
- Chad Larsen, MRP, Denver
- Victor Levy, Levy & Associates Inc., Philadelphia
- John Ludwig, LHD Retirement, Indianapolis
- Tim Lysaght, Eukles Wealth Management, Cincinnati
- Richard Maloyan, Stratos Wealth Partners, Beachwood, Ohio
- Patterson McKinlay, Achieve Retirement, Denver
- James McQuillan, RJF Financial Services, Minneapolis
- Matthew Monroe, Retirement and Benefit Partners, East Syracuse, N.Y.
- David Morehead, Retirement Benefits Group, San Diego
- Neil Netoskie, Keystone Retirement & Insurance Advisors, Houston
- Brian Ormord, RetireRight, Dubuque, Iowa
- Jim O’Shaughnessy, Sheridan Road Financial LLC, Northbrook, Ill.
- Avinash Pai, Provence Wealth Management Group, Irvine, Calif.
- Eric Park, Park Meyer Advisors, Washington, Miss.
- Donald Peterson, VisionPoint Advisory Group, Dallas, Iowa
- David Reiniger, Reiniger & Associates LLC, Westerville, Ohio
- Christian Smaistrla, The Greensage Group, Tomball, Texas
- Mark Temple, Retirement & Benefit Partners, Slingerlands, N.Y.
- Blake Thibault, Heffernan Retirement Services, San Francisco
- John Wenz, WhartonHill Advisors, Ft. Washington, Pa.
The full Financial Times Top 401 Retirement Plan Advisors list can be found here.
The Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisors (FT 401) is an independent listing produced annually by the Financial Times (September 2017). The FT 401 is based on data gathered from advisors, regulatory disclosures, and the FT’s research. The listing reflects each advisor’s status in seven primary areas: DC plan assets under management (AUM), DC AUM growth rate, specialization in DC plans, years of experience, advanced industry credentials, compliance record and DC plan participation rate. This honor is not indicative of the advisor’s future performance. Neither the advisors nor their parent firms pay a fee to the Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 401.
LPL Financial, Financial Times, Ignites Research and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.