The fourth annual list, published on NAPA Net’s website and in the Summer issue of NAPA Net the Magazine, features 75 advisors under the age of 40 who have been recognized as future leaders in the retirement plan industry. Winners were nominated and voted on by nearly 23,000 industry associates, and final votes were reviewed by a NAPA member committee. More than 500 advisors were nominated for this year’s list.
“On behalf of LPL, I am thrilled to congratulate these advisors for being recognized as leaders in the financial services industry,” said David Reich, LPL Financial EVP and head of LPL Retirement Partners, High Net Worth and The Private Trust Company. “The need to save for retirement is more important than ever for Americans. The commitment that these advisors deliver to their plan sponsor clients is an important role in supporting their efforts toward helping employees save for a secure financial future. We look forward to supporting these advisors as they continue to serve clients for years to come.”
LPL Financial advisors that were included in NAPA’s Young Guns Under 40 list include:
- Jessica Ballin, 401(k) Plan Professionals, Edina, Minn.
- Ryan Boutwell, Associated Financial Group, Minnetonka, Minn.
- Matt Byers, Eminent Wealth Strategies, Indianapolis
- Jake Connors, Compass Financial Partners, Greensboro, N.C.
- Brady Dall, 401k Advisors Intermountain, Sandy, Utah
- John Ehlers, Foundations Retirement Consulting, Inc., St. Paul, Minn.
- Paul Etra, PRB Wealth Management, New York, N.Y.
- Derek Fiorenza, Summit Group Retirement Planners, Inc., Exton, Pa.
- Geoffrey Forcino, Kathmere Capital Management, King of Prussia, Pa.
- Zach Hull, Compass Financial Partners, Greensboro, N.C.
- Jason Jeskey, Global Retirement Partners, San Rafael, Calif.
- Damon Marra, Retirement Plan Consulting Group LLC, Hauppauge, N.Y.
- David Morehead, Retirement Benefits Group, San Diego
- Patrick Morrell, Ingham Retirement Group, Miami
- Pete Peterson, VisionPoint Advisory Group, Dallas
- John William Pomroy, Florida Pension Group, St. Augustine, Fla.
- Kevin Price, Insight Financial Solutions, Grand Junction, Colo.
- Todd Sink, Garnett Retirement Group, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Alex Sylvester, Assured Partners, Inc., Indianapolis
- Brent Teague, Oswald Financial, Cleveland
LPL Financial is a leading provider to independent retirement plan advisors. Advisors associated with LPL serviced an estimated 46,000 retirement plans with an estimated $127 billion in retirement plan assets, as of Dec. 31, 2016. LPL Retirement Partners provides a dedicated team to support advisors serving retirement plans and offers tools and services, including its Small Market Solution, that enable retirement plan business to remain cost efficient. LPL also offers the unique capabilities of Worksite Financial Solutions, with features such as automated rollover solutions and an integrated wellness program.
LPL Financial, the National Association of Plan Advisors and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.