20 LPL Financial Advisors Named Among NAPA Net’s Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40
LPL Financial is proud to announce that 20 LPL advisors have been included among the Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 published by NAPA Net, the editorial arm of the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA).
The fifth annual list features 20 advisors under the age of 40 that NAPA has considered to be future leaders in the retirement plan industry. According to NAPA, winners were nominated and voted on by industry associates, and final votes were reviewed by a NAPA member committee. NAPA reported that more than 600 advisors were nominated for this year’s list.
LPL Financial advisors that were included in NAPA’s Top Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 list include:
- Garrett Anderson, Plan Sponsor Consultants, Atlanta
- Jessica Ballin, 401k Plan Professionals, Edina, Minn.
- John Clark, Heffernan Retirement Services, San Fransisco
- Jake Connors , Compass Financial Partners, Greensboro, N.C.
- Joseph Conzelman, Peak Financial Group, LLC, Houston
- Kelli Davis, CSI Advisory Services, Indianapolis
- Derek Fiorenza, Summit Group Retirement Planners, Inc., Exton, Pa.
- Geoffrey Forcino, Kathmere Capital Management, King of Prussia, Pa.
- Wesley Golie, First Interstate Bank, Billings, Mo.
- Austin Gwilliam, GRP Financial, San Juan Capistrano, Calif.
- Zach Hull, Compass Financial Partners, Greensboro, N.C.
- Matt Kory, PANGEA Retirement Partners, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Chris Krueger, MHK Retirement Partners, Middleton, Wis.
- Damon Marra, Retirement Plan Consulting Group, Hauppauge, N.Y.
- David Montgomery, Fidelis Fiduciary Management, Tampa, Fla.
- David Morehead, Retirement Benefits Group, San Diego,
- Jim Reimold, Mid-Atlantic Planning Services, Allentown, Pa.
- Mark Schatzel, The Beacon Group, King of Prussia, Pa.
- Rick Spriano, Corner Offic Financial, Warwick, R.I.
- Paul Watko, Eminent Wealth Strategies, Indianapolis
“On behalf of LPL, I commend these advisors for being named among the top emerging leaders in our industry,” said Bill Beardsley, LPL senior vice president, Retirement Partners. “These advisors are committed to demonstrating the value of qualified plans as a means to help more Americans secure their financial futures. We applaud their leadership as they work to increase access and resources in this space, and we are proud to support each of them.”
LPL Financial, the National Association of Plan Advisors, NAPA Net and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.