18 LPL Advisors Named To Bank Investment Consultant’s Top 100 Advisors List
LPL Financial is proud to announce that 18 of its affiliated advisors have been recognized among the 2017 Top 100 Bank Advisors published by Bank Investment Consultant (BIC), a leading information source for bank and credit union financial advisors.
LPL Financial advisors recognized on the list include:
- #5 - Russ Cesari, Northwest Financial Group, Herndon, Va.
- #9 - Matthew Griffin, Family Trust Federal Credit Union, Rock Hill, S.C.
- #18 - James Christy, Northwest Financial Group, Herndon, Va.
- #22 - Michael Kruchten, First Midwest Bank, Joliet, Ill.
- #25 - Joseph Capello, ESL Federal Credit Union, Rochester, N.Y.
- #32 - Jason Holt, F&M Bank, Kannapolis, N.C.
- #56 - John Evans, MidwestOne Bank, Iowa City, Iowa
- #61 - Deborah Boisselle, Citzens National Bank of Bluffton, Bluffton, Ohio
- #69 - Stephen Skokos, Mountain America Credit Union, Washington, Utah
- #73 - Gene Mattingly, German American Bank, Jasper, Ind.
- #77 - Ray Beloin, Webster Bank, West Hartford, Conn.
- #82 – Allen Cantoni, ESL Federal Credit Union, Rochester, N.Y.
- #83 - Kevin Vieira, Webster Bank, Somerset, Mass.
- #88 - Mary McDonald, Avidia Bank, Hudson, Mass.
- #94 - Sean Grattan, NBT Bank, Burlington, Vt.
- #95 - Michael Blackham, Mountain America Credit Union, West Jordan, Utah
- #97 - Kathleen Hanson, Webster Bank, Middlebury, Conn.
- #100 - Stephen Kearney, Rockland Trust, Rockland, Mass.
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate these advisors on receiving this industry distinction,” said Arthur Osman, LPL executive vice president, Institution Services Business Consulting. “Each of these advisors has earned a spot among the industry’s most successful by demonstrating a positive influence on their clients’ financial lives and in the financial industry overall. We are proud to support these advisors and their institutions and look forward to supporting their success for years to come.”
According to Bank Investment Consultant, the annual list ranks bank and credit union financial advisors in the United States based on several key areas, including 2017 assets under management (AUM), percentage growth in both AUM and production, amount of fee-based business and the ratio of production-to-AUM.**
LPL Financial’s Institution Services channel is the nation’s leading provider of third-party investment services to financial institutions, offering insurance and investment services to over 700 banks and credit unions nationwide*. The Institution Services offering provides resources, high-touch service, consulting and technology solutions to support bank and credit union wealth management programs.
The full BIC Top 100 Advisors list for 2017 can be found here.
* 2016/2017 Kehrer Bielan TPM Survey. Based on Financial Institution Market Share.
**Bank Investment Consultants ranked advisors by assigning a score between 1 and 11 on the following 6 variables: (1) assets under management; (2) trailing-12 month production; (3) percentage increase in AUM from the previous year; (4) percentage increase in T-12 production; (5) amount of fee business; and (6) the ratio of production-per-AUM. (Note: BIC defined 2016 AUM as the amount an advisor had as of Aug. 31, 2017. Likewise, for T-12 production, BIC used the 12-month period ending Aug. 31, 2017.)
LPL Financial, Bank Investment Consultant, and the listed Banks and Credit Unions are each separate entities.