To compete, grow, and thrive, it’s necessary to align with a respected and stable partner who possesses extensive resources and support, advanced technology, and scalable product and service offerings. With LPL Financial, you can maintain your brand and move forward with viable affiliation options, rather than settling for limitations.
Choose LPL Financial as your respected and stable partner so you can focus on growth, not limitations.
Flexibility and Choice for Broker/Dealers
Our industry landscape is constantly evolving, resulting in many challenges for broker/dealers. Market volatility, regulatory change, and industry machinations have created a level of uncertainty, with no sign of clarity any time soon.
We are keenly aware of these factors and how they may affect broker/dealers. LPL Financial is uniquely positioned to provide options that give these businesses greater confidence to take advantage of industry changes.
With LPL as a partner, broker/dealers can outsource regulatory oversight and costs to us while leveraging our sophistication and scale for technology, recruiting, and product and service offerings. We allow for flexibility that will provide you broker/dealer options regarding your current operating model and how to evolve to handle future industry demands.
Scale and Stability
To compete, grow, and thrive, it’s necessary to align with a respected and stable partner possessing extensive resources and support, advanced technology, and scalable product and service offerings. With LPL as your partner, you can maintain your brand and move forward in the way that you choose, preserving your business culture and managing risk, rather than settling for limitations.
Consultation and Support
Broker/dealers simply want to service their clients and move their businesses forward, but many lack the resources to do so, and the road ahead is blocked by policy changes and regulatory obstacles. With no clear path outlined, what direction should you take?
You’re not alone. LPL’s dedicated consultants can help you navigate the way forward. By providing you with insightful recommendations, business model alternatives, and methods for alleviating burdensome tasks, you can get back to building client relationships. Choosing to align with LPL can result in opportunities to:
- Lessen financial, economic, and regulatory risk.
- Reduce program expenses and overhead.
- Lower program development and technology costs.
- Decrease net operating costs.
- Access industry-leading research, training, technology, business support, and development resources.
- Adapt to compliance issues with the assistance of our legal, risk management, advisory, and business consulting teams.
- Leverage LPL’s brand, reputation, and technology to attract and retain quality advisors.
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
In a highly complex industry that’s subject to regulatory and legislative scrutiny, it’s beneficial to have LPL’s compliance, legal, and risk management support. We provide:
- Tracking and reporting: LPL keeps track of your trading activity and policy implementation, compiling detailed reports in a meticulous administrative capacity that saves operating costs.
- Compliance oversight: You can offload compliance issues to LPL, who will keep close tabs on regulatory guidelines and the latest government and industry decisions affecting them in order to scrutinize their meaning and help protect your business operations.
- Advanced technology: LPL provides a highly secured and technologically advanced environment to safeguard sensitive data, automate processes, and provide a protected operational framework you can leverage in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Your Recruiting Consultant
Explore all the opportunities aligning with LPL can bring. Our dedicated consultants have broad expertise in the financial services industry, with keen insight on broker/dealer options to help you stay competitive. The way forward can have greater clarity by consulting with a dedicated LPL representative.
White Paper Library
Review these resources for strategies you can use to more effectively guide your clients and build your practice.
Your Recruiting Consultant
Our dedicated consultants have broad expertise in the financial services industry and are ready to help you redefine and grow your program.