LPL Financial is proud to announce that 21 of its affiliated advisors have been recognized among the 2018 Top 100 Bank Advisors published by Bank Investment Consultant (BIC).
LPL Financial advisors recognized on the list include:
- #14 – Michael Kruchten, First Midwest Bank, Joliet, Ill.
- #17 – Anthony Gugino, Tompkins Financial, Pittsford, N.Y.
- #20 – Jason Holt, F&M Bank, Kannapolis, N.C.
- #24 – Kelly Karren, Premier America Credit Union, Chatsworth, Calif.
- #29 – Russ Cesari, Northwest Federal Credit Union, Herndon, Va.
- #35 – Terry Cox, Elements Financial FC, Indianapolis
- #51 – Jose Cruz, IBC Investment Services, Mcallen, Texas
- #59 – James Christy, Northwest Federal Credit Union, Herndon, Va.
- #60 – Jerry Toney, Cadence Bank, Starkville, Miss.
- #63 – John Evans, MidWestOne Bank, Iowa City, Iowa
- #64 – Sean Patikas-Hunter, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Santa Monica, Calif.
- #70 – Robert Miller, Better Banks, Peoria, Ill.
- #72 – Matthew Griffin, Family Trust Federal Credit Union, Rock Hill, S.C.
- #73 – Robert Stenzel, First Midwest Bank, Morris, Ill.
- #77 – Brent Keith, First Bank of Owasso, Owasso, Okla.
- #79 – Nicholas Blasberg, Lincoln Savings Bank, Waterloo, Iowa
- #83 – Raymond Mark, Elements Financial FCU, Indianapolis
- #89 – Stuart Ng, Partners Federal Credit Union, Burbank, Calif.
- #94 – Matthew O'Connor, Webster Bank, New Bedford, Mass.
- #95 – Jordan Alger, NBT Bank, Norwich, N.Y.
- #97 – Tom Turner, Northwest Federal Credit Union, Herdon, Va.
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate each of these individuals on receiving this industry distinction,” said Arthur Osman, LPL Financial executive vice president, Institution Services Business Consulting. “These advisors have demonstrated a commitment to helping their clients work toward their financial goals. We applaud them for the important work they do to bring value to their clients and to their financial institution by making a meaningful impact on the financial lives of their clients.”
According to Bank Investment Consultant, the annual list ranks bank and credit union financial advisors in the United States based on several key areas, including 2018 assets under management (AUM), percentage growth in both AUM and production, amount of fee-based business and the ratio of production-to-AUM*.
LPL Financial is the nation’s leading provider of third-party investment services to financial institutions, offering insurance and investment services to over 800 banks and credit unions nationwide**. LPL provides resources, high-touch service, consulting and technology solutions to support bank and credit union wealth management programs.
The full BIC Top 100 Advisors list for 2018 can be found here.
*Bank Investment Consultants ranked advisors by assigning a score between 1 and 11 on the following 6 variables: (1) assets under management; (2) trailing-12 month production; (3) percentage increase in AUM from the previous year; (4) percentage increase in T-12 production; (5) amount of fee business; and (6) the ratio of production-per-AUM. (Note: BIC defined 2016 AUM as the amount an advisor had as of Aug. 31, 2018. Likewise, for T-12 production, BIC used the 12-month period ending Aug. 31, 2018.)
** 2017/2018 Kehrer Bielan TPM Survey. Based on Financial Institution Market Share.
LPL Financial, Bank Investment Consultant and the listed banks and credit unions are each separate entities.