LPL Financial Advisors Ranked Among Financial Times' Top 400 List
LPL Financial is honored to announce that 10 of its advisors are recognized in the 2017 Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors list. The list is produced by Financial Times, a leading financial industry publication, in collaboration with Ignites Research, a subsidiary of Financial Times.
The top advisors were chosen based on several criteria, including years of experience, total assets served, asset growth and industry compliance records. The average advisor recognized in this year’s Top 400 list manages $1.7 billion in client assets, according to Financial Times.
“We congratulate the many LPL advisors named to the Financial Times Top 400 list,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “We are proud of the commitment that each of them makes to their clients by taking the time to understand their unique financial goals and providing objective financial advice that helps them work toward those goals. LPL is honored to partner with these individuals and we thank them for the work they do to create value with clients and demonstrate the value of independent advice.”
LPL advisors recognized on the list, listed alphabetically, include:
- Mark R. Brown, Brown & Tedstrom, Inc., Denver
- Kerry Bubb, KWB Wealth Managers Group, Redlands, Calif.
- Vince Cimino, Cimino Wealth Advisors, Clinton, Wis.
- Mason G. Couvillon, Dardis Couvillon & Associates, Metairie, La.
- Andrew T. Dodds, Dodds Wealth Management, Englewood, Calif.
- Rick L. Kent, Merit Financial Advisors, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Mark T. Lamkin, Lamkin Wealth Management, Louisville, Ky.
- Bennett Marks, Marks Group Wealth Management, Minnetonka, Minn.
- Andy M. Schwartz, Bleakley Financial Group, Fairfield, N.J.
- Mark S. Winthrop, Winthrop Wealth Management, Westborough, Mass.
The full Financial Times Top 400 Advisors list can be found here.
LPL Financial, Financial Times, Ignites Research and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.