“This is a prestigious honor, and we congratulate the many talented and dedicated LPL advisors who have earned their spot among the most successful in the country,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL Financial managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “This award demonstrates their ability to build relationships and earn trust from clients, and through their dedication to the independent model, they are making a difference for their clients and our industry. We thank them for their contributions and are committed to providing the capabilities and resources that make it easier and more effective for them to do this important work.”
The advisors are ranked compared to approximately 4,000 of the nation’s most productive advisors, and then organized by state. Ranking factors include assets under management, revenue produced by the firm, regulatory history, quality of practice and community outreach*.
LPL Financial advisors named to the Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors include:
- Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, Calif., #29
- Kerrick Bubb, KWB Wealth Managers, Redlands Calif., #94
- Michael Allard, CalBay Investments Inc., Danville, Calif., #118
- Mark R. Brown, Brown and Company, Inc., Denver, Colo., #11
- Andrew Dodds, Dodds Wealth Management Group, Englewood, Colo., #18
- Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Inc., Newton, Mass., #5
- Mark Winthrop, Winthrop Wealth Management, Westborough, Mass., #30
- Charles C. Zhang, Zhang Financial, Portage, Mich., #1
- Ben Marks, Marks Group Wealth Management, Minnetonka, Minn., #5
- William Sukup, LPL Financial, Woodbury, Minn., #21
- Rick Fisher, Fisher Wealth Management, Burlington, N.C., #11
- Andy Schwartz, Bleakley Financial Group, Fairfield, N.J., #21
- Michael Axelrod, Bleakley Financial Group, Fairfield, N.J., #38
- Deborah Danielson, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas, Nev., #3
- Michael Hirthler, Jacobi Capital management, LLC, Wilkes Barre, Pa., #33
- Jamie Cox, Harris Financial Group, Richmond, Va., #10
- Matt Riesenweber, Cornerstone Wealth Strategies, Kennewick, Wash., #24
- Vincenzo Cimino, Wealth Enhancement Group, Clinton, Wis., #11
- Jeffrey Vincent, Vincent Financial Services, Riverton, Wyo., #2
View the complete list of 2019 Top Financial Advisor Rankings by state on Barron’s.com
*Barron’s Top 1,200 Advisors is based on assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work.
LPL Financial and Barron's are not affiliated.
LPL Financial and the Advisor firms referenced are all separate entities.