- #8 – Charles Zhang, Zhang Financial, Portage, Mich.
- #45 – Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Newton, Mass.
- #61 – Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, Calif.
- #164 – Robert Fragasso, Fragasso Financial Advisors, Pittsburgh
- #187 – Kerrick Bubb, KWB Wealth Managers, Redlands, Calif.
- #226 – Mark Winthrop, Winthrop Wealth Management, Westborough, Mass.
- #227 – Ben Marks, Marks Group Wealth Management, Minnetonka, Minn.
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate these advisors on receiving this recognition for their contributions to their clients’ financial lives and to the industry at large,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “Each of these advisors is a wonderful representation of the value of LPL’s independent platform to serve clients and grow successful businesses. We are grateful for the opportunity to support their businesses and we wish them continued success.”
Advisors are selected for the Top Wealth Advisors list based on insights from SHOOK Research™, which compiles quantitative and qualitative data to rank the list of nominees. According to SHOOK Research, advisors with at least 7 years of experience are evaluated using a variety of criteria, including industry experience, compliance record, assets under management and revenue generated.
The Top 100 advisors are published in a print edition and all 250 top advisors are listed here.
LPL Financial, Forbes and the advisor firms listed are all separate entities.