Advisors are selected for the Top 200 Women Advisors list based on insights from SHOOK Research™, which compiles quantitative and qualitative data. Advisors are assessed on a variety of criteria, including years of experience and assets under management.
LPL advisors recognized on the list include:
- #4 – Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Inc., Newton, Mass.
- #5 – Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, Calif.
- #66 – Deborah Danielson, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas
- #91 – Lisa Bodine, Penn Wealth Planning LLC, New Hope, Pa.
- #112 – Gina Bolvin Bernarduci, Bolvin Wealth Management Group, Inc., Boston
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate these advisors on receiving this outstanding distinction,” said Andy Kalbaugh, LPL managing director and divisional president, National Sales and Consulting. “Their focus on building lasting relationships with their clients has enabled them to build successful, independent, female-owned businesses and further demonstrates the value a financial advisor has in helping Americans work toward their financial goals. We are proud to be able to support these advisors and wish them all continued success.”
The full Top 200 Women Advisors list can be found here.
LPL Financial, Forbes, and the advisor firms listed are separate entities.
Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.