LPL Financial is proud to announce that 14 of its affiliated advisors have been recognized among the 2019 Top 100 Bank Advisors published by Bank Investment Consultant (BIC), a leading source for bank and credit union financial advisors.
LPL advisors on the list include:
- #4 – Russ Cesari, Northwest Federal Credit Union
- #37 – James Christy, Northwest Federal Credit Union
- #44 – Mark Oechler, Johnson Bank
- #56 – Jerry Toney, Cadence Bank
- #58 – Jeffrey Boessen, Central Trust Bank
- #64 – Anthony Gugino, Tompkins Trust Company
- #65 – Charles Gualano, Trustmark National Bank
- #72 – Joseph Hatfield, Community Bank NA
- #75 – Steve Vertrees , BECU
- #79 – William Bissell, South State Bank
- #84 – Michael Kruchten, First Midwest Bank
- #88 – Jason Holt, F&M Bank
- #94 – Andrew Steele, Members 1st FCU
- #98 – Robert Stenzel, First Midwest Bank
“On behalf of the entire LPL team, I congratulate these outstanding advisors for this industry recognition that demonstrates their commitment to America’s investors,” said Arthur Osman, LPL executive vice president, Institution Services. “We applaud the work our advisors do every day to impact their clients’ lives as they help them understand and work toward their financial goals. They continue to set high standards for their financial institutions and our industry.”
The Top 100 Bank Advisors list ranks bank and credit union financial advisors in the United States based on several key areas, including assets under management, production and percentage of fee-based business.
LPL Financial is the nation’s leading provider of third-party investment services to financial institutions, offering insurance and investment services to approximately 800 banks and credit unions nationwide*. LPL provides resources, high-touch service, consulting and technology solutions to support bank and credit union wealth management programs.
The entire BIC Top 100 Advisors list for 2019 is available on the Bank Investment Consultant website.
*2018/2019 Kehrer Bielan TPM Survey. Based on Financial Institution Market Share.
LPL Financial, Bank Investment Consultant and the listed banks and credit unions are each separate entities.