According to BIC, the list recognizes bank and credit union program managers based on several key factors, including total team assets*, percentage growth of team assets, annual team production, growth of the institution’s investment business, average production per advisor and the number of advisors and licensed branch employees supervised by the program manager.
LPL program managers recognized on the list include:
- #9 – Matthew Dailey, BECU, Tukwila, Wash.
- #12 – Karen Benedict, Northwest Federal Credit Union, Herndon, Va.
- #15 – Brian Brewer, Bank of Springfield, Springfield, Ill.
- #16 – John Olerio, Webster Bank, Waterbury, Conn.
- #17 – Tim Sease, South State Bank, Charleston, S.C.
- #21 – Chad Waddoups – Mountain American Credit Union, West Jordan, Utah
- #23 – Kristen Vitale, First Midwest Bank, River Grover, Ill.
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate the program managers receiving this industry award,” said Arthur Osman, LPL executive vice president, Institution Services Business Consulting. “This recognition showcases their leadership and achievement in building successful investment programs at their institutions. LPL is proud to be an enabling partner to these leaders and their teams and lookforward to supporting their success for years to come.”
LPL Financial is the nation’s leading provider of third-party investment services to financial institutions, offering insurance and investment services to approximately 700 banks and credit unions nationwide**. LPL provides resources, high-touch service, consulting and technology solutions to support bank and credit union wealth management programs.
*The team assets number reported by BIC includes advisory and brokerage assets serviced by the advisor team. Team asset numbers were as of 3/31/2018.
** 2016/2017 Kehrer Bielan TPM Survey. Based on Financial Institution Market Share.
LPL Financial, Bank Investment Consultant, and the listed banks and credit unions are all separate entities.