Twenty-Six LPL Financial Advisors Ranked Among The Best In The Industry By Barron's
Leading retail investment advisory firm and independent broker/dealer LPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), today announced that 26 LPL independent advisors were ranked among the Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in America by...
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - March 10, 2016 - Leading retail investment advisory firm and independent broker/dealer LPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), today announced that 26 LPL independent advisors were ranked among the Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in America by Barron's, a leading financial magazine. In addition, two LPL advisors were ranked No. 1 in their respective states, including Charles Zhang of Michigan and Ron Carson of Nebraska.
Selection for the Barron's list is based on an evaluation of data provided by more than 4,000 financial advisors across the nation, including their total assets served, revenues generated for their firms and regulatory record. Encompassing a select group of financial advisors, the ranking highlights successful financial advisors from across the country.
"LPL congratulates the 26 advisors included in this esteemed industry ranking," said Dan Arnold, president of LPL Financial. "Earning this honor is a reflection of the commitment they have displayed to help their clients work toward their financial goals. We are proud to be able to support these advisors in their delivery of objective financial advice and with the resources and technology that enables them to manage and grow their businesses in ways that matter most to them."
LPL advisors that were named to the Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in America include:
- Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, Calif., #21
- Kerrick Bubb, LPL Financial Services, Redlands, Calif., #89
- Mark Brown, LPL Financial Services, Denver, Colo., #6
- Joan M. Valenti, LPL Financial Services, Farmington, Conn., #34
- Thomas Ruggie, Ruggie Wealth Management, Tavares, Fla., #83
- Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Newton, Mass., #5
- Mark Winthrop, Winthrop Wealth Management, Westborough, Mass., #26
- Charles Zhang, Zhang Financial, Portage, Mich., #1
- Bennett Marks, Marks Group Wealth Management, Minnetonka, Minn., #11
- Bill Sukup, LPL Financial Services, Woodbury, Minn., #20
- Margaret Webb, Wealth Enhancement Group, Burnsville, Minn., #23
- Stephen H. Wedel, Four Seasons Wealth Management, St. Louis, #12
- Carol L. Rogers, Rogers Wealth Management, St. Louis, #17
- Jeffrey Carbone, Cornerstone Financial Partners, Huntersville, N.C., #16
- Rick Fisher, Fisher Wealth Management, Burlington, N.C., #23
- Andrew Smith, Cornerstone Financial Partners, Huntersville, N.C., #24
- Mark Cortazzo, MACRO Consulting Group, Parsippany, N.J., #6
- Ron Carson, Carson Wealth Management, Omaha, Neb., #1
- Deborah Danielson, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas, #3
- Wayne von Borstel, von Borstel & Associates, Portland, Ore., #9
- Robert Fragrasso, Fragrasso Financial Advisors, Pittsburgh, Pa., #4
- Pamela Benzer-Corrigan, LPL Financial Services, Kingsport, Tenn., #4
- Jamie Cox, LPL Financial Services, Richmond, Va., #15
- Kelly Campbell, Campbell Wealth Management, Alexandria, Va., #24
- Vince Cimino, Cimino and Associates, Clinton, Wis., #11
- Jeffrey Vincent, Vincent Financial Services, Riverton, Wyo., #2
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:LPLA), is a leader in the retail financial advice market and served $459 billion in advisory and brokerage assets as of January 31, 2016. LPL is one of the fastest growing RIA custodians and is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine June 1996-2015). The Company provides proprietary technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and over 700 banks and credit unions, enabling them to help their clients turn life's aspirations into financial realities. Advisors associated with LPL also service an estimated 40,000 retirement plans with an estimated $118 billion in retirement plan assets, as of December 31, 2015. LPL also supports more than 4,000 financial advisors licensed and affiliated with insurance companies with customized clearing, advisory platforms, and technology solutions. LPL Financial and its affiliates have more than 3,400 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego. For more information, please visit www.lpl.com.
Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC
LPL Financial, Barron's Magazine and Advisor DBA firms are all separate entities.