National Association of Plan Advisors Names 15 LPL Financial Advisors as Upcoming Leaders in The Industry
Leading retail investment advisory firm and independent broker/dealer LPL Financial LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: LPLA), today announced that 15 LPL independent advisors were honored among the Top 50 Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 named by the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA).
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – March 22, 2016 – Leading retail investment advisory firm and independent broker/dealer LPL Financial LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), today announced that 15 LPL independent advisors were honored among the Top 50 Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 named by the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA).
LPL Financial advisors that were named to NAPA’s Top 50 include:
- Jessica Ballin, 401(k) Plan Professionals, Edina, Minn.
- Jake Connors, Compass Financial Partners, Raleigh, N.C.
- Shawna Christiansen, Retirement Benefits Group, San Diego
- Brady Dall, 401(k) Advisors Intermountain, Sandy, Utah
- David Griffin, Atlanta Retirement Partners, Atlanta
- Austin Gwilliam, Global Retirement Partners, Capistrano Beach, Calif.
- Zach Hull, Compass Financial Partners, Charlotte, N.C.
- Trey Jamison, Chase Dominion Advisors, Glen Allen, Va.
- Jason Jeskey, Global Retirement Partners, Capistrano Beach, Calif.
- Chris Karam, Sheridan Road Financial, Barrington, Ill.
- David Morehead, Retirement Benefits Group, San Diego
- David Montgomery, Fidelis Fiduciary Management, Tampa, Fla.
- Christopher Nickoloff, Sheridan Road Financial, Nashville, Tenn.
- Ben Smith, Paradigm Group Retirement Services, Nashville, Tenn.
- Brent Teague, Oswald Financial, Cleveland
“On behalf of LPL, I congratulate these advisors for being recognized by NAPA as rising stars of the retirement planning industry,” said David Reich, executive vice president and head of LPL Retirement Partners. “Receiving this honor demonstrates that these advisors have displayed a strong commitment to their clients and are contributing to the retirement planning industry in a positive and meaningful way. We are proud to be able to support them with the tools and resources, including our research, integrated technology and practice management support, which is designed to enable them to help more Americans be better prepared for a successful retirement.”
Winners were nominated and voted on by the nearly 10,000 NAPA members, and final votes were reviewed by a NAPA member committee. More than 400 advisors were nominated this year. The advisors are considered to be future leaders of the retirement plan advisor industry, according to NAPA Net.
The full list can be found here.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:LPLA), is a leader in the retail financial advice market and served $460 billion in advisory and brokerage assets as of Feb. 29, 2016. LPL is one of the fastest growing RIA custodians and is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine June 1996-2015). The Company provides proprietary technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and over 700 banks and credit unions, enabling them to help their clients turn life's aspirations into financial realities. Advisors associated with LPL also service an estimated 40,000 retirement plans with an estimated $118 billion in retirement plan assets, as of December 31, 2015. LPL also supports more than 4,000 financial advisors licensed and affiliated with insurance companies with customized clearing, advisory platforms, and technology solutions. LPL Financial and its affiliates have more than 3,400 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego. For more information, please visit www.lpl.com.
Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC
LPL Financial, NAPA and Advisor DBA firms are all separate entities.