LPL offers a diverse spectrum of competitive investment management platforms to give you the flexibility to create portfolios tailored to the unique needs of your clients. You’ll also have a full array of sophisticated advisory platform tools and resources to keep your business running efficiently so you can focus on helping your clients address their financial goals.
A platform for growth
Centrally managed platforms
Are you looking for processes to strengthen your client relationships and increase your practice’s efficiency? Look no further.
- Model Wealth Portfolios (MWPs): Using theme-based strategies, investment managers can offer clients a powerful combination of mutual fund and exchange-traded product (ETP) selections.
- Personal Wealth Portfolios (PWPs): Developed with high-net-worth clients in mind, investment opportunities include separately managed sleeves, mutual funds, and ETPs.
- Optimum Market Portfolios (OMPs): Using this low minimum account, advisors can take advantage of diversified asset allocation models, professional money management, automatic rebalancing, and marketing and sales support.
- Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP): GWP is a digital investment platform that combines an online, client interface with your valuable advice. Designed for younger or digitally savvy clients, you can give clients a digital experience while streamlining your services to work with more clients in the same amount of time.
With flexible investment options and customization, you can control all aspects of the investment management process.
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM): This platform is a comprehensive, open-architecture, fee-based investment platform created to help you deliver highly customized advice and exceptional service to your clients. It provides a rich menu of investment options including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), stocks, bonds, alternative investments, structured products, and fee-based variable annuities.
- Manager Select (MS): With this separately manage account platform, you can offer high-net-worth clients access to a variety of institutional portfolio managers and a broad range of investment styles, including traditional equity, fixed income asset classes, mutual funds, ETFs, and specialty strategies.
Expert resources readily available
With the array of advisor tools available, you’ll be well equipped to provide in-depth asset management for every client. LPL financial tools include:
- Investor Presentation and Proposal Tool (IPPT)
- Quickly create custom presentations for new clients that highlight the benefits of your practice, capabilities, and services.
- Use custom presentations as an education and review tool for existing clients
- Business Analysis Report (BAR)
- Easily uncover revenue opportunities.
- Review your current book of business and targets specific areas for potential growth.
- Advisory Calculators
- Plan for costs or determine your net payout on different advisory platforms with the help of web-based calculators.
- Portfolio Review Tool (PRT)
- Compare a client's existing portfolios to custom or recommended asset allocation models to determine over and under weighting by Asset Class, Sector, Security or Security Types.
- Enhanced Trading and Portfolio Rebalancing Tools
- Rebalance portfolios across accounts with this web-based tool, designed to work with our business platform.
- Generate and execute trade lists in conjunction with models you develop or that are based on models by LPL Research.
Get support when you need it
In addition to advisory platform tools, our Regional Advisory Consultants (RACs) help you and your team with web-based, live, on-demand, and customized training support. With their expertise and guidance, you can expect to quickly master the advisory platforms, products, and tools—and establish your competitive edge.
There is no assurance that the Advisory platforms discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes. The purchase of certain securities will be required to effect some of the strategies. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
Investing in mutual funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
An investment in Exchange Traded Product (ETPs), structured as a mutual fund, note, or unit investment trust should be considered as part of an overall program, not a complete investment program. An investment in ETPs involves risks such as: market, non diversification, price volatility, liquidity, competitive industry pressure, international political and economic developments, possible trading halts, index tracking error.