LPL Summer Internships
LPL’s 10-week paid summer internship program for college students offers an unparalleled career opportunity. We’ll empower you to transform your talents and ideas into meaningful, collaborative solutions. You’ll have the chance for your work to benefit all our stakeholders — customers, employees, and the communities in which we live and work.
As an intern, you’ll take part in projects tailored to your interests that can strategically affect change at LPL. While the opportunities change, internships are typically available in our primary locations and in key business units.
Find out more about internships in your specific area of interest:
- Business Development – Collaborate with marketing specialists to help financial professionals grow their practices.
- Compliance, Legal & Risk – Work alongside analysts, compliance specialists, lawyers and paralegals.
- Finance & Accounting – Gain experience in financial strategy, corporate development and accounting.
- Human Capital – Get first-hand experience in talent acquisition, benefits, and other areas of human resources.
- Internal Audit – Engage in finance and operations-related audits.
- Investor & Investment Solutions – Play a key role in helping us improve tools, technology and experiences for our financial professionals and their investors.
- National Sales & Consulting – Support and enhance our financial professional recruiting and growth strategies.
- Service Trading & Operations – Work with us to help financial professionals succeed through our Service Center, Help Desk or financial professional transitions team.
- Technology – Put your skills to work helping our engineers, developers, and analysts improve our technology.
The Application Process
If you think you’re a good fit for an LPL internship, fill out the application. If you aren’t chosen for the first internship you apply for, don’t worry. You can still apply for other internship opportunities.
If you join us as an LPL intern, you’ll have an assigned manager and mentor to work with you throughout the internship program. In addition, you’ll enjoy:
- Working for an industry leader in a dynamic, collaborative culture
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Opportunities to interact with and learn about other areas of the LPL organization
- Fun and exciting events that encourage team building
- Employee perks such as free coffee and soda, an on-site fitness center, and a full-service cafeteria
- Campus amenities that may include a basketball court, bocce ball court, walking trail, putting green, onsite Starbucks, and car washing and dry-cleaning services.
Most important, you’ll gain first-hand experience and insights that may help you throughout your future career. Depending on our business needs, your internship could lead to a career at LPL.