Flexibility and Convenience
Balancing work obligations and your personal life and commitments can be a challenge. At LPL, we make it easier by incorporating flexibility into how we work and offering amenities that save time, help reduce stress, and provide opportunities for fun, fitness, and more.
While they vary by location and position, amenities include:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Commuter reimbursement program which allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars monthly to pay for qualified transportation expenses
- Dependent care flexible spending account (FSA), which allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to cover eligible childcare expenses
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite health clinic, mothers’ room, and wellness room
- Onsite fitness center and campus amenities such as basketball courts, putting green, walking trails, and more
- Onsite cafeteria and coffee shop
- Car washing and detailing
- Dry cleaning pick up and drop off
- Convenient access to nearby restaurants and/or food trucks
- Discounts for banking, computers, sports events, movie tickets, theme parks, wireless phones, and more
It’s Not All Work
Although we work hard at LPL, we like to have fun. In addition to our work-life perks, we offer many opportunities during business hours to enjoy time with colleagues in not-so-traditional work and non-work activities.
For example, we often use corporate initiatives and events like new acquisitions or technology launches as reasons for company-wide celebrations. Several events have evolved into annual traditions, including our summer socials, cross-campus Halloween costume contest, and Earth Day green festivities.
Even our town hall and all-hands meetings, where LPL leaders share company-wide business updates, are social events with opportunities for mixing and mingling.
Work at LPL